See 'n' Solve Fraction Calculator
- Let this unique calculator model solving fraction problems step-by-step
- Oversize LCD screen displays each step
- shows amounts in mixed number and improper fraction form, and answers in reduced form
- Easily input addition, subtraction, multiplication and division equations or convert between fractions, decimals and percents
- Features normal calculator mode
- Includes 12-page Activity Guide and quick reference stickers
- Measures approximately 4 1/2"L x 6 1/4"H.
- Requires 2 AA batteries, not included.