- HARD WORKING MIX: Known for their square-shaped heads and their playful, energetic temperaments, Boxers are a popular working dog breed. They are a cross between two now extinct breeds: The Old English Bulldog and the Bullensbeisser, a type of Mastiff.
- THE TOUGH PUP – Originating in Germany, Boxers are prized for their strong neck and powerful jaws. The first officially recognized Boxer was “Flocky”, who was entered in and subsequently won a dog show in 1896. There is some confusion over where the name “Boxer” comes from. A They are known to “box” with their heads occasionally, using the muzzle as a kind of club.
- MADE WITH INDUSTRY–LEADING STANDARDS – Like all Safari Ltd products, this figurine has been individually hand painted, features quality construction from phthalate and lead–free materials, and includes an educational hang tag in 5 languages.
- REALISTIC APPEARANCE FOR MULTIPLE USES – Realistic, educational, and fun, this figurine is suitable for a range of interests, including collectors, enthusiasts, teachers, and kids. Admire it on a shelf, use it in the classroom, or simply enjoy playing with it.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS – Boxers come in many color variations, but ours features a pattern of brown fur with a white chest, belly, front legs and back feet. In typical Boxer fashion, it has black around the eyes, nose, and jowls. Boxer measures 4 inches in length and is 3 ¼ inches tall, which makes it just a little smaller than a standard index card.