Safari Dinosaurs Kronosaurus
Kronosaurus belongs to a marine reptile group called pliosaurs. This toothy predator cruised the oceans during the early Cretaceous, about 120 million years ago. It hunted prey such as fish and other marine reptiles.
- Scientific Name: Kronosaurus queenslandicus
- Characteristics: The meat-eating Kronosaurus had a huge head with rows of conical, pointed teeth in its long jaws. It had a short neck, a robust body, and two pairs of large, wing-like flippers that it used to propel itself through the water. This marine reptile grew up to 33 ft long.
- Size and Color: This large model is 13.5 inches long and 7.75 inches wide. It is counter shaded with a dappled dark blue pattern on top and cream below. This color scheme helps it to blend into the ocean.
- The Kronosaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size: 13.36" L x 7.61" W ( 34.25 cm x 19.5 cm )