- THE WONDER OF THE HUMAN BODY - The human body is a marvel of evolution, and now you can learn all about its many different and specialized organs with this Human Organs Toob! This Toob contains replicas of the small intestines, large intestines, lungs, brain, heart, kidneys, stomach and liver. These are great for learning about bodily functions and anatomy or fun pranks and displays.
- THE HISTORY OF ANATOMY - The study of human anatomy dates all the way back to 420 B.C. While knowledge then was limited and in many cases incorrect, it sparked the study and ongoing development of understanding the functions of organs and the structure of the human body. As time progressed, the study of anatomy became one of the most prominent fields of research in the 20th century.
- MADE WITH INDUSTRY-LEADING STANDARDS - Like all Safari Ltd products, the Safari Ltd Human Organs TOOB pieces have been individually hand painted, features quality construction from phthalate and lead-free materials, making them both durable and safe enough for use by children 3 years of age and older. All Products Meet and Exceed All Worldwide Standards.
- REALISTIC APPEARANCE FOR MULTIPLE USES - Individually hand painted and crafted with true to life detail, these figurines are great for educational purposes, classroom settings, or creative play. As real as they may look, make sure you don‚Äôt use them in any transplants other than the imaginative kind! Admire them on a shelf, use them in the classroom, or simply enjoy playing with them.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS ‚Äì This Toob measure 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, making it a touch larger than a standard American ruler. It contains 8 figurines of human anatomy that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall, such as the iconic crimson red heart with its left and right atrium, as well the accurately colored blue and red venae cavae, which are the large veins attached to the kidneys.