Let's Talk Money Placemat
Every penny counts! This engaging money activity placemat teaches children the name and amount of each coin and paper bill. Activities on the back side allow children to add and subtract thinking in terms of pennies, nickles, dimes, quarters and dollars. How many variations of coins can you find that add up to $1.00? This helps teach the concept of making change Includes folding money and pocket change.
- MADE IN USA
- Anti-bacterial - Wash with dish soap; placemats dry quickly.
- Use dry erase or washable markers. Kids can also wipe clean with paper towel or eraser. A spray bottle is fun too!
- Used in homes, schools and on the go, traveling or in a restaurant.
- Age Recommendation: 2 - 6
- Lightweight and durable.
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5"